1. How long does shipping take for domestic orders?
- Shipping can take 1-7 business days with our least expensive shipping option. We ship from California, so the closer you are to California, the faster you will receive your shipment.
2. How long does it take to print my mousepad?
- This is a more complicated answer: We are currently using a third party company to fulfill some of our products. We still print every mousepad by hand here in California, but we use this company to ship our goods out because they can fulfill every order we receive in 1 business day! There will be two shipping options you can choose for products that are fulfilled from this company: Expedited 2 day, and Economy/Free Shipping. Expedited 2 day should take 1 day for fulfillment, then another 2 business days for delivery. Economy/Free Shipping should take 1 day for fulfillment, then 3-7 business days.
-We only have certain products stored at this company's warehouse, so products that are fulfilled from our warehouse will take up to 5 business days before it's fulfilled.
3. Why don't you ship internationally?
- We offer international shipping to some countries for select products. Please try to complete checkout, if the store display shipping rates during checkout, then we will be able to ship to your country.
4. What material is used in DuraGlyde™?
- DuraGlyde™ is made from a Polyester top fabric, and a natural rubber base.
5. I received my mousepad and it smells like burnt rubber... What do I do?
- If your mousepad has a bad smell, don't worry, it will go away! This smell occurs when our natural rubber base is heated during the printing process. Please place your mousepad in fresh air, in the shade until the smell goes away. You can also try washing your mousepad by following the steps below.
6. How do I clean my mousepad?
- To clean your mousepad, we would recommend using a lint roller to get rid of any loose crumbs. For stains, first try using water and a microfiber towel. That should get rid of most light stains, but if you need to use soap, we would recommend a small amount of laundry detergent or stain remover. Rub or brush the stain, rinse. Let the mousepad air dry and it should be good as new!
We have tried using a washing machine on delicate setting with our mousepads and it came out great. That being said, we cannot guarantee every washing machine will have the same great result so we cannot guarantee the pad will keep the same consistency.
7. What is your return policy?
- Please read our refund policy linked below.
8. Do you offer custom mousepad designs?
- We do not currently offer custom mousepad designs for single unit orders. However, if you would like to purchase 10 or more mousepads with the same custom design, we can create a wholesale order for you! For more information, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you'd like to place an order for 10 or more custom mousepads.
9. Can I buy your products in bulk?
If you wish to buy our products in bulk, please contact email@example.com so we can discuss pricing and shipping options.