1. How long does shipping take?
- Shipping can take 1-5 business days with UPS ground. We ship from California, so the closer you are to California, the faster you will receive your shipment.
2. How long does it take to print my mousepad?
- Under normal circumstances it will take us around 5-7 business days from your order date for us to print your mousepad and hand it off to UPS. Currently, we are delayed due to COVID-19, so please read this page for more information.
3. Why don't you ship internationally?
- Due to the large size of our mousepad box, we would have to charge our international customers over $50 for reliable international shipping. Our current solution to this is sending inventory to be sold on Amazon.com, where international customers can have their mousepad sent internationally for a much more reasonable price (usually around $20).
4. What material is used in DuraGlyde™?
- DuraGlyde™ is made from a Polyester top fabric, and a natural rubber base.
5. I received my mousepad and it smells like burnt rubber... What do I do?
- If your mousepad has a bad smell, don't worry, it will go away! This smell occurs when our natural rubber base is heated during the printing process. Please place your mousepad in fresh air, in the shade until the smell goes away. You can also try washing your mousepad by following the steps below.
6. How do I clean my mousepad?
- To clean your mousepad, we would recommend using a lint roller to get rid of any loose crumbs. For stains, first try using water and a microfiber towel. That should get rid of most light stains, but if you need to use soap, we would recommend a small amount of laundry detergent or stain remover. Rub or brush the stain, rinse. Let the mousepad air dry and it should be good as new!
We have tried using a washing machine on delicate setting with our mousepads and it came out great. That being said, we cannot guarantee every washing machine will have the same great result so we cannot guarantee the pad will keep the same consistency.
7. What is your return policy?
- Our return policy allows for customers to return their order within 30 days of the delivery for any reason for a full refund. Customer is responsible for the return shipping costs (around $9-$15). Refund will be issued once the returned package has arrived at our warehouse. To return your item, just contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know you'd like to return your order, and include your order number in the email. We will send you a prepaid return label for you to ship the product back to us.
8. Do you offer custom mousepad designs?
- We do not currently offer custom mousepad designs to the public. However, if you would like to purchase 10 or more mousepads with the same custom design, we can create a wholesale order for you. For more information, contact our support team at email@example.com and let us know that you'd like to place an order for 10 or more custom mousepads.